Third central heating pump in 5 years!

Sponsored Links
Thanks so much for your help and comments, its indescribable how good this resource is for people like me. Your all stars!

Have a great weekend.

By the way, what ever happened to ChrisR??

Chris is fine! His personal circumstances have changed and he may not be doing so much gas work apart from assessing in the future.

He still posts but mostly in the CC where we dont see you any more.

Tony

The pump is cooled by the water.

If its way too hot to touch then its seized !

I think you mean the water is the lubricant for the bearing

Sponsored Links
The pump is also cooled by the heating water...with out the heating water @ 70c the pump would become much hotter..as you will know if you have ever touched one that is poorly installed!

By the way, what ever happened to ChrisR??

Chris is fine! His personal circumstances have changed and he may not be doing so much gas work apart from assessing in the future.

He still posts but mostly in the CC where we dont see you any more.

Tony

Ah, I'm still excluded from the combustion chamber pot Tony. I'm pleased Chris is still posting, his input is always very informative & helpful.

I am sorry that you are still excluded from the CC.

If I made site decisions then you would have been reinstated.

It is doubtful that many would still want you excluded by now.

But then the decisions of the rulers dont always follow the wishes of the people. Otherwise we would have had capital punishment brought back.

Just been watching the facinating film of the US attack on the Bin Laden compound, how it was managed and what went wrong with the second Black Hawk.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back