THIRD TEST -a bad decision?

How long before some one puts a roof over a cricket pitch,its happened with lawn tennis,football,rugby.

I've often considered this, bearing in mind our unpredictable weather. Unfortunately, good light seems to be of paramount importance for cricket so any sort of cover would have to be very translucent.

Sponsored Links
How long before some one puts a roof over a cricket pitch,its happened with lawn tennis,football,rugby.

I've often considered this, bearing in mind our unpredictable weather. Unfortunately, good light seems to be of paramount importance for cricket so any sort of cover would have to be very translucent.

It would have to be one hell of a high roof to be suitable for cricket!

It would have to be one hell of a high roof to be suitable for cricket!

Not insurmountable surely.

Sponsored Links

There have been matches played under floodlights.

Back