This is one brave cat

Sponsored Links
Why did the mother run away at the end?
Was an even bigger dog coming?

Why did the mother run away at the end?
Was an even bigger dog coming?

Pause and read above it , the dog was still lurking around so she was chasing it while trying to attract the owner... but watch the cat after it chases the dog away it goes back near the boy and is by him when he gets up... it really surprised me that a cat would do that

Sponsored Links
I remember once we had a fox in the garden. We were watching it through the patio doors when suddenly our 12 year old cat slipped through the gap in the door and chased it off up the garden and over the fence. Not sure what would have happened if the fox had stopped and turned around. Might have been like the scene in 'Only fools & Horses' when Rodney chases the mugger :LOL:

Cats are nails.

Doggy doo gooders will be saying the the dog was provoked by the child minding his own business behind a car.

A good demonstration why these animals should NEVER be trusted.

Cats are nails.

Doggy doo gooders will be saying the the dog was provoked by the child minding his own business behind a car.

A good demonstration why these animals should NEVER be trusted.

Typical response from a dog hater.
First off all why was the dog running round on the loose?

What shouldn't be trusted is foolish owners who won't restrain their livestock properly.

Btw what do you mean by "cats are nails"?

Typical response from a dog hater.
First off all why was the dog running round on the loose?

What shouldn't be trusted is foolish owners who won't restrain their livestock properly.

Btw what do you mean by "cats are nails"?
So its OK to own a dog that if it escaped will attack someone? But its not OK if it escapes?

Cats are hard as nails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQvzKk9Tn0s

Yeah sure... never to be trusted.... :rolleyes:

And I bet my mortgage that the dog was sleeping next to the babies cot keeping watch maybe even protecting it when it sensed something was wrong

Only dopey dog lovers feel the need to trawl the internet to try to justify their unexplainable love for the dopey mutts! :mrgreen:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Back