This is one brave cat

My cat would just watch me get my face torn off, or run away wondering if she'll still get fed. Or come back later to see if there's any meat left on my face.

I think I'm going to start wearing a full face helmet... :D

Sponsored Links

Gratuitous posting of my cat Becks :D She's 13 and looking for a nice mog who will treat her well with lots of licking. Never had children. Hobbies are sleeping, eating, looking out at the garden and more sleeping. Suitors must be chipped and know how to use a cat flap. :mrgreen:

Oh, fat cats need not apply.. :p

Their are roughly 8.5 million cats in the UK, if they only killed once a year, that would be 8.5 million deaths attributed to cats in the UK.
The majority of cats kill on a regular basis, you do the maths.

Human activities pale into insignificance.

Are you serious?

How many species have cats driven to extinction? Then ask yourself how many species are extinct due to human activity.

You need to do some research. I'll start you off -

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/mar/07/extinction-species-evolve

(Can't believe I'm linking to Guardian articles :oops: )

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
b8ef4adbc4d57ad47ddbef9713e44150.jpg

RIP Hattie! 2000-2013 :cry:

http://www.komitee.de/en/actions-and-projects/italy/massacre-colle-san-zeno

I believe the RSPB is far from convinced of your assertion.

And it goes on here as well, of course.

I've always thought that sort of thing is rather cowardly. Although I also detest bull-fighting, at least the bull has a slight chance of getting his own back.

Your posting rubbish as usual when it comes to dogs.
How so?

Any dog has the potential to do what the dog in the video did. Even your beloved working dogs!
I know they do, where did I say that they did not?

I know off a working dog that nearly ripped a coppers arm off.:
I know of a working dog that did something similar because that is what the dog was trained to do.

Some working dogs are trained to hunt and some are trained to bring down bad guys. I thoroughly understand the potential of a working dog, thanks. I also know that this type of dog is kenneled in a controlled environment and they are not left exposed to children.

What is your point Norcs? :confused:

Most dogs would be capabable of killing a cat if only they could catch it first!

Most dogs would be capabable of killing a cat if only they could catch it first!
I think you'd find a tiger would happily wait for any dog to come to it and think lunch is served :LOL:

Jus' goofin' I know what ya mean ;)

It is now on the beeb that the cat has been invited to throw the first pitch in a baseball game.. I also bet that a lot more offers will be coming their way, no doubt the cat food promoters are working on it and good luck to them

It is now on the beeb that the cat has been invited to throw the first pitch in a baseball game.. I also bet that a lot more offers will be coming their way, no doubt the cat food promoters are working on it and good luck to them

Cats are undoubtedly superior being, certainly compared to dogs, but how the hell can a cat throw a baseball ball?

Nevertheless, were that cat mine I'd be very proud of it.

I'm not dissin dogs; I'm just more of a cat person. Working as I do, I can't take a dog to work and to leave it home all day is cruel IMO. Hence, got a cat :D

Also, I don't want a big wet tongue that's just been used to wipe an a-hole on my face. I mean, if I got a flannel and wiped my a-hole then pressed it against your face I don't think you'd appreciate it. Same thing but one is ok to dog lovers and the other would distance me from them. :mrgreen:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
WTF ???? :rolleyes:

The selfishness beggars belief.

We've even got pictures now. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Marvelous.

(no-one used to give a f*ck about my lawn)

Cats are pretty much useless apart from nabbing the odd mouse.
Not many cats could shepherd a thousand sheep down the hills of Donegal. Moggy would be a liability in such a situation.
I dare say cats lick their arze holes too!

Sponsored Links
Back