This is one brave cat

Sponsored Links
Let's not start the cat versus dog thing again.

Just accept that some people like cats and some people like dirty, filthy, smelly, ugly, slobbering, too stupid to be let out alone, over-excitable mutants.

Pound for pound cats make dogs look like.....er.....pussies.

I admire cats for what they are - hunters and killers. In the same way I also admire working dogs for being able to do what they do.

Glad to hear that dog will be killed. There is no place for an animal like that around humans. Pity thousands of other idiots don't realise it.

Just another dog that would not hurt a fly. :rolleyes:

Did anyone see the BBC programme a few months back that tracked cats with GPS and cameras, also GoPro type cameras on the cat's collar to get their POV.
Not a cat lover myself but found it fascinating how they roamed their territory and avoided/confronted each other.

Some of the cats that owners thought were lazy travelled miles at night, some of the quiet ones were right terrors .

Sponsored Links
I have a cat, a long haired grumpy one.
I have a 16 week old Husky cross dog.

The dog is very excitable and likes to play and bite.

The cat chased the dog away the other day :)

Cats kill endless thousands of birds/rodents, they should be controlled for the sake of our wildlife.

My old ginger cat used to sit in the drive and have a pop at any dog that came his way ;)

Their are roughly 8.5 million cats in the UK, if they only killed once a year, that would be 8.5 million deaths attributed to cats in the UK.
The majority of cats kill on a regular basis, you do the maths.

Human activities pale into insignificance.

Pound for pound cats make dogs look like.....er.....pussies.

I admire cats for what they are - hunters and killers. In the same way I also admire working dogs for being able to do what they do.

Glad to hear that dog will be killed. There is no place for an animal like that around humans. Pity thousands of other idiots don't realise it.

Just another dog that would not hurt a fly. :rolleyes:

Your posting rubbish as usual when it comes to dogs.
Any dog has the potential to do what the dog in the video did. Even your beloved working dogs!

I know off a working dog that nearly ripped a coppers arm off. Who then had the gall to try and have the dog put down.
Unfortuanetly for the copper he didn't quite know who he was dealing with.

And fortunate for the dog!

The real funny part is that it was the coppers own fault. :LOL:

Their are roughly 8.5 million cats in the UK, if they only killed once a year, that would be 8.5 million deaths attributed to cats in the UK.
The majority of cats kill on a regular basis, you do the maths.

Human activities pale into insignificance.

You have to be joking... intensive farming, pesticides, loss of habitat???

Sponsored Links
Back