Never had a mask on and all. Hell breaks loose

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Caper

What a load of ball cocks Imho

Talks to a couple of pensioners at a funeral

:LOL:
The sht stirring brigade at it again..Not like it is a slow news day.

Sponsored Links
Caper

What a load of ball cocks Imho

Talks to a couple of pensioners at a funeral

But presumably all the people who supported Cummings are supporting her?

Johnson, Patel, Gove, Raab, for example?

Perhaps Johnson will describe it as "unintentional?"

Whats her name is the worst.... that sky Girl..... Kay Burley ....total hypocrite , and her mate. Sack the Cow sack her cow mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
But presumably all the people who supported Cummings are supporting her?

Johnson, Patel, Gove, Raab, for example?

Perhaps Johnson will describe it as "unintentional?"

Dunno
Tbh
And I don't really care if they do or don't

she should resign - she has quite rightly forced the resignation of her fellow colleagues for breaking the rules and she has been very outspoken on the like of the cummings incident, she on TV every night going on and on about the rules and then she apparently forgets! So as far as I am concerned she should go. I would be disappointed to see her go as I like her, but non the less she should go.

I. Don't like her but it's all. A mountain out of a mole hill

Hypocrits? All politicians are that ;):LOL:

I think she is a good leader very strong. There is a difference in forgetting your mask and catching a train from Scotland to London then back again. Or having a bash with your mates who have all criticised others consciously breaking the rules.

I wouldn't mind her in charge of the UK...

Last edited by a moderator:
she should resign - she has quite rightly forced the resignation of her fellow colleagues for breaking the rules and she has been very outspoken on the like of the cummings incident, she on TV every night going on and on about the rules and then she apparently forgets! So as far as I am concerned she should go. I would be disappointed to see her go as I like her, but non the less she should go.

I'm not sure there's any equivalence to Cummings etc.

I don't think she has a need to resign and I don't like her.

Live by the sword.....

Sponsored Links
Back