This poor refugee has come for a better life.

As if that is a reason to allow foreign scum in to do the same.
No Betty, it's the opposite, scum exist in all walks of life, implying that it is only a problem that exists in the asylum seeker community is just wrong.

Are you claiming he was a shyt person when he arrived here at six years old? It's just overt racism...

Sponsored Links
I’ve not read anywhere he was a refugee

He came to the U.K. in 1986
"The Iranian refugee has three months to comply with the confiscation order sought by the force's Economic Crime Unit."

It's not hard to find if you put your reading head on.
Regardless of if he is a refugee or not, he has escaped the misery of Iran to heap misery on families and communities in this country.

No Betty, it's the opposite, scum exist in all walks of life, implying that it is only a problem that exists in the asylum seeker community is just wrong.
So why do you think it's OK for us to accept foreign scum when we have enough of our own.

Sponsored Links
I did a bit googling and found it elsewhere.

His parents fled Iran

I presume he has British citizenship

His parents fled Iran because they were upto no good.

Stop making excuses.

Are you claiming he was a shyt person when he arrived here at six years old? It's just overt racism...

Nobody is saying it only exists in the "asylum seeker" community. You've jumped to that conclusion and are then stupidly trying to compensate for something that was never said. The issue is that needlessly allowing in new scum bags is totally retarded and either a form of gross incompetence or pure vandalism on the part of those responsible for border control and immigration. This is what irks people and it is perfectly reasonable for them to be angry about it.

Is it clear enough now, soyboy?

You are also wrong in any case. Certain ethnicities are clearly more likely to commit certain crime than others. The data from countries that break down crime by ethnicity clearly show this. Which is why governments here obscure the matter to hide the problems they are allowing in. If I ask you: which demographics are more likely to commit acts of terrorism and be involved in grooming gangs, as a proportion of their numbers in the population, you know damn well what the answer is. Unless you are either lying or stupid. Same with knife and machete attacks - the perpetrators and victims are overwhelmingly of a particular type.

If somebody who arrived here at 6 grows into a dangerous criminal, it is likely that their family shouldn't have been allowed in. We should only be allowing in highly educated, highly skilled, wealthy individuals and even then their ability to stay must be conditional on them integrating fully - not carrying on their old habits from back home. What this country is doing is more like the exact opposite of this strategy. And then useful idiots like you defend it.

I see "a man" has gone on a depraved stabbing spree in Sydney...

I'm defending no one. I'm simply saying scum exists the world over.

But we all know that. Why do you think its OK to defend foreign scum, just because we have our own scum.
I don't see any of the Centralists like Mottie, Trans, Berty. No job, ect ect defending British scum.

It makes no sense!

Sponsored Links
Back