This poor refugee has come for a better life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Man made climate change is not real it is the result of a natural progression of the earth cooling and warming up over a period of thousands of years.

Agree. It's a scam to keep us down and grab our money. The earth's climate has changed in many ways since the dawn of time. It will continue to do so. The stupidity of people who think mankind has power over the earth's climate is one of the most delusional aspects of modern 'thinking'. The planet is safe, much more likely that mankind will bring about it's own extinction through over population and depletion of resources. But people need something to believe in and give their lives purpose................

Last edited:
Man made climate change is not real it is the result of a natural progression of the earth cooling and warming up over a period of thousands of years.

Do you accept the basic science about how greenhouses gases trap heat?

Sponsored Links
Anything that is used to limit our lives and grab money from us is highly suspect and open to exaggeration. Only the 'experts' who support the modern viewpoints will be given credibility.

I'm always interested in the reasons why people are sceptical about climate change. Do they not believe the warming effects of the gases, which I don't think any scientist disputes. Or do they accept that the gases cause warming, but that other factors mitigate against that warming.

Isn't it very simple. If we have immigration, some of the immigrants are going to have criminal tendencies. The logical extension would be to ban
people from having children, because some of them will turn out to be criminals. So, I suppose the bigger question is, why do you want to ban people from having children?

I shook my head then I see this.

I shook my head then I see this.

That was the whole point.

It was a parody of your repeated claims that other posters are defending foreign drug dealers and other criminals, when clearly they are doing no such thing.

I had actually thought you were doing it as a joke. But now I'm not so sure.

That was the whole point.

It was a parody of your repeated claims that other posters are defending foreign drug dealers and other criminals, when clearly they are doing no such thing.

I had actually thought you were doing it as a joke. But now I'm not so sure.

I Posted about drug dealers both British and Foreign. Both threads still going.

I haven't seen one person post any sort of whataabout in explaining the British criminals doings or defending them.
In fact as I suspected it's gone a bit quiet on that front, not much activity from.the left I see.

The British drug dealers, are our problem, unless a 2nd country want to extradite them. I wish we could deport them too.

Crap comment of the day:
Stop having Baby's ,as they may turn into criminals.

Should have killed Hitler before he got out of the maternity ward.
Just in case he killed millions of Jews.

Shake your head.

I Posted about drug dealers both British and Foreign. Both threads still going.

I haven't seen one person post any sort of whataabout in explaining the British criminals doings or defending them.
In fact as I suspected it's gone a bit quiet on that front, not much activity from.the left I see.

The British drug dealers, are our problem, unless a 2nd country want to extradite them. I wish we could deport them too.
Is anybody defending any of them, British or other ?

People may just be pointing out your bias, and failure to understand the points being made

Have you been on the thread about the Essex drug dealers?

Have you said much?
What is there to say? Is he a criminal? Lock him up. Don't mistake no comment for supporting foreign, or other, criminals.

Criminals come in all shapes sizes and colours. You do know that?

The logical extension would be to ban
people from having children, because some of them will turn out to be criminals.
As much as I think this is a really silly idea. I'm intrigued of what your thinking is.

Are you of the thought that if Hitler was killed at birth then there would not have been a genocide. And if there wasn't a genocide then there would never have been the state of Israel. Then if the state of Israel never existed then there would not have been 30 odd 000 people killed in Gaza. And possibly peace in the Middle East.

Even with modern AI this is nuts , but what what's your thinking?

Sponsored Links