Three way adapter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

My property is a back to back but the water supply that comes in from the road serves me, the back to back house and the detached house next door (long story but the guy that built the house next door hooked in to this supply because he bought both houses at one time, i now own them both so i'm not bothered about changing it at this point as the water board want to charge 3 grand to do it!!). Anyway, to my question..... where can i get a 3 way adapter that will neatly put all these supplies on seperate pipes? It is currently a bit of a mess so i want to tidy it up and run new pipes through my house to the other properties. I have found some things online that look the sort of thing that i want but they are for garden hose pipes. Is there something a little more secure for something like this?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Did a bit more searching and guess i need something like this.....

http://www.screwfix.com/p/qpl-3-way-valved-manifold/79396

Does this look OK? It says 10mm & 15mm and i think the pipe i have is 22mm to go to my other property. Should i find one bigger or just get an adapter as the back to back houses look to be using normal pipe (i assume at 15mm but i can't say for certain as i'm not there to measure)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back