Tidy edge for my flat roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Finished doing the flat roof layers on my Gym at the weekend. Not being too experience my father helped me do alot of the work, he made his own 'scrolls' or drip edge over the harris rail at the front and sides (excuse my terminology).

Anyway they came out frikkin awful looked wonky where some of the folds didnt line up with the next fold. Admittedly i couldn't do much better on my first attempt and then wondered if i could make it easier.

Ideally id like a clip on fascia edge with a low profile (70mm or so) so it just clips over the harris rail and looks tidy and neat, if i had the cash i would of employed someone to fibreglass it as i like the low profile tidy finish, how can i attain this on my Wickes easy lay mineral felt roof?

TIA

Sponsored Links
Make sure you have a square edge to the roof for the trim arm to fix to. Or, nail a 3" hardboard strip to the rear of the drips before you pull them up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back