Tile cutter advice

If you only need a tile saw for a small DIY project, this budget-friendly tile saw from QEP is a great choice for the price. The saw is small and portable at just 22 pounds and 20-inches across, making it easy to move it to your work area or to store it in the garage once your project is finished. With the small size comes a small 0.75-horsepower motor and a seven-inch blade that only spins at 3,600 rpm, so be aware that you won’t be able to cut through thick slabs of particularly hard tile with this saw.

Sponsored Links
If you only need a tile saw for a small DIY project, this budget-friendly tile saw from QEP is a great choice for the price. The saw is small and portable at just 22 pounds and 20-inches across, making it easy to move it to your work area or to store it in the garage once your project is finished. With the small size comes a small 0.75-horsepower motor and a seven-inch blade that only spins at 3,600 rpm, so be aware that you won’t be able to cut through thick slabs of particularly hard tile with this saw.

After buying a 230v transformer and paying for shipping from the USA, the home owner might be better off paying a tiler...

I helped a friend a few years sgo fitting 600x600 porcelain tiles 12mm tick.
I have a semi pro tile cutter and I had to jump on it to break the tiles.
So after a couple of hours I went to my local tool hire place and the gave me a sigma for just under £100.
We finished that very same day.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back