Tiled under WC pan. Connector not aligned

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have raised the floor by about 12mm so the Pan outlet is now higher than the waste pipe that protrudes from the wall and is not moveable.
What is the best solution please?
An offset connector looks to be too high, unless I move the pan from left or right from the central present position. There is very little space from pan exit to wall and a flexi looks too long.
Will the existing straight connector allow enough variation?

Sponsored Links
Delighted to report that at the 4th plumbers merchant I found a "small offset"connector (unknown brand) that had a 20mm offset instead of 40mm.

I understand that McAlpine also have one available.

Job sorted.

The 20mm is the normal offset, the 40mm is a vicious sucker that will block with the bigger dumps.

I'd rather ply & tile round a pan than use a 40mm offset. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hi TonyW2 and others,

I realise this is an old post but if you don't mind me asking how did you conect the offset connector to the original waste pipe? I have the same problem!!

Any help would be greatly apprechiated.

A pan connector just pushes inside the pipe and over the spigot on the back of the pan.

May need to shorten wall pipe, carefully and straight

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back