Tiles for bath edging instead of silicone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I want to use special tiles for finishing off the bath edges instead of silicone, I havent used them before and the guy in the shop said you just silicone them in.....can anyone give me any other advice about them? Thankyou

Sponsored Links
hi

fill the bath up as you would if siliconing the edges and bob is your monkey. one of the easist jobs around you have chosen there.

:O)

hi

fill the bath up as you would if siliconing the edges and bob is your monkey. one of the easist jobs around you have chosen there.

:O)

Hi, thankyou, do i silicone after aswell tho to stop water getting into them? Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you intend to use a quadrant tile to give that nice rounded edge, then silicone the bath edge first as suggested above, then put on the quadrants. These usually come with their own silicone based adhesive.
My local suppier is Ceramic Tile Distributors.
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back