Tim Martin set for New Year's Eve knighthood

Sponsored Links
NWGS says he doesn’t care about Brexit, but goes to the effort of posting a new thread about a major Brexit campaigner and supporter.

NWGS is a Brexit supporter

NWGS supports the corrupt Tory knighthood system

NWG is a Tory supporter (probably voted for Boris, but won’t admit it)

This is all speculation - for all we know it could be a summons to the Tower of London for something completely different.

Sponsored Links
NWGS says he doesn’t care about Brexit, but goes to the effort of posting a new thread about a major Brexit campaigner and supporter.

NWGS is a Brexit supporter

NWGS supports the corrupt Tory knighthood system

NWG is a Tory supporter (probably voted for Boris, but won’t admit it)
I’ve told you notch I was labour until JC. Now I’m not interested in politics.

You do like things in boxes.

Why would I vote for someone I’ve slated ?

I voted for boris. the only good thing he did was get brexit done. This country was well and truly on it's knees long before brexit as notch and co know very well. Thatcher sold or shut down every piece of industry that we had. From there on in this country went down hill rapidly. Brexit prevented countries that had being trying to conquer Britain from doing it via the backdoor. Then the covid lockdowns added further woes to this already dead country. Notch and co only seem to be concerned that brexit makes them wait in long queues when they want to go abroad to ski or whatever. Move there ffs if you like europe so much but ffs stop whining here.

I voted for boris. the only good thing he did was get brexit done. This country was well and truly on it's knees long before brexit as notch and co know very well. Thatcher sold or shut down every piece of industry that we had. From there on in this country went down hill rapidly. Brexit prevented countries that had being trying to conquer Britain from doing it via the backdoor. Then the covid lockdowns added further woes to this already dead country. Notch and co only seem to be concerned that brexit makes them wait in long queues when they want to go abroad to ski or whatever. Move there ffs if you like europe so much but ffs stop whining here.
I didn’t start this as a Brexit thread, but Notchy couldn’t resist making it one.

The man has challenged logic.

I didn’t start this as a Brexit thread, but Notchy couldn’t resist making it one.

The man has challenged logic.
You posted it purely because Tim Martin is a brexer.

you are just cowardly to admit it.

You posted it purely because Tim Martin is a brexer.

you are just cowardly to admit it.
Prove it or shut up ?

I love Wetherspoons pubs and think he’s a brilliant business man.

Sponsored Links
Back