Tim Martin set for New Year's Eve knighthood

Sponsored Links
Yes you do

its blatantly obvious

just man up and admit it
I couldn’t care less about it. I do however dislike remainers constant need to weld Brexit into every single thread.

It’s clear you’ve got mental health issues. And i’ll leave you alone now. Try and relax.

And yet since leaving the EU the UK has climbed from being the 7th or 8th largest manufacturer in the world to being the 6th largest manufacturer in the world.
That’s complete bolox
UK was neck and neck with France and has slightly overtaken them moving U.K. into 8th place. (France has suffered downturn in manufacturing)

brexit has damaged manufacturing and farming

”Nine out of 10 UK exporting manufacturers are facing challenges trading with the EU nearly three years after the post-Brexit trade deal came into force, according to a survey of British manufacturers.“

considering EU is UKs largest export market by a country mile, it’s not good.

poor Filly, still peddling Brexit lies

Sponsored Links
I couldn’t care less about it. I do however dislike remainers constant need to weld Brexit into every single thread.

It’s clear you’ve got mental health issues. And i’ll leave you alone now. Try and relax.
You only did a thread about Tim Martin because he is a brexer.

no other reason.

That’s complete bolox
UK was neck and neck with France and has slightly overtaken them moving U.K. into 8th place. (France has suffered downturn in manufacturing)

brexit has damaged manufacturing and farming

”Nine out of 10 UK exporting manufacturers are facing challenges trading with the EU nearly three years after the post-Brexit trade deal came into force, according to a survey of British manufacturers.“

considering EU is UKs largest export market by a country mile, it’s not good.

poor Filly, still peddling Brexit lies
Also important to understand what is included in uk's definition of manuacturing

You only did a thread about Tim Martin because he is a brexer.

no other reason.
You ruin so many threads it’s unreal.

Are you capable of answering a question- Do you use Wetherspoons? I doubt you’ve got the guts to answer it.

NWGS says he doesn’t care about Brexit, but goes to the effort of posting a new thread about a major Brexit campaigner and supporter.

NWGS is a Brexit supporter

NWGS supports the corrupt Tory knighthood system

NWG is a Tory supporter (probably voted for Boris, but won’t admit it)

And you sound like a boring remainer

7 years on

I don’t really care about Brexit either :cool:

Unlike the Rabid whinging remoaners ( RWR)

Consumed with bile and hatred which they peddle on a regular basis :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back