Absolutely essential that British citizens are not allowed a voice

Sponsored Links
I don't understand the title of this thread - British citizens WERE allowed a voice. Which is why we've now got the mess of brexit. As much as it sucks, that's democracy.

Sponsored Links
I don't understand the title of this thread - British citizens WERE allowed a voice. Which is why we've now got the mess of brexit. As much as it sucks, that's democracy.

I agree to a point. Is it democratic the public were misled, the leave campaign broke the law.

Democracy is more than just having a vote.

I agree to a point. Is it democratic the public were misled, the leave campaign broke the law.

Democracy is more than just having a vote.
Do you think that by spending a bit more, they won the vote?

On average..
More older people than younger people voted to leave

On average..
Few older people than younger people use social media

The claim:
Money spent on politics on social media is high influential

The conundrum:
If Banks' money is misspent did it do more to mal-influence the young vote or the old vote? The above being the case, you have to assume Banks' money encouraged the youth to get out and vote against what they were allegedly influenced by. Without Banks' 'investment' in politics, even fewer Youth would have got out to vote, and the Leave vote would therefore have been even larger as influenced by a larger proportion of older voters. (whom, on average, do not participate in social media therefore not influenced by investments in politics in this fashion)

Nozzle

The electoral commission doesn't think so unless I have missed it.

Leave.EU is not the only group to fall foul of spending rules in the EU Referendum campaign. The Lib Dems were fined £18,000 and the official Remain campaign was fined £1,250 by the Commission last year.

The Liberal Democrats have been fined £18,000 for breaking spending rules in last year's EU referendum.

The Electoral Commission said the party had "failed to deliver a complete and accurate spending return".

Proper receipts and invoices were not provided for 80 payments worth more than £80,000, the watchdog said.

So the EU and remoaners dont decieve lie exaggerate,cook the books,,waste money,etc,,yeah,,rite on sister

Simple.

Produce the lies made by the Remain leaders.

Prove the points (outright lies) made by the Leave side. Start with, control borders, nhs money and immigration. Then any more you want, like the easy trade deals etc.

Sponsored Links
Back