Absolutely essential that British citizens are not allowed a voice

No no and i know what i voted for.
OK, fine.

Then in a "people's vote" you can confirm that you still actually want it, your fellow citizens can confirm what they actually want, and we proceed from there.

Don't see what the problem is.

Sponsored Links
Ignorance it is then...

No wonder we are where we are!
try this?

Hence why I like trump...
It's not about personality it's about a man, woman or other, being tough and doing what needs to be done with out lying ... Or TM I thought would be good... But she's had it tough. And she's a remainer. . We need someone who wants to leave the block

It's not about personality it's about a man, woman or other, being tough and doing what needs to be done with out lying ...
WTF has that got to do with Trump?

He recently said that he has kept more promises than he made.

Sponsored Links
It's not about personality it's about a man, woman or other, being tough and doing what needs to be done with out lying ... Or TM I thought would be good... But she's had it tough. And she's a remainer. . We need someone who wants to leave the block
You really don't have a bloody clue what you are talking about do you...

We need a campaign to bring back dyslexic bodd...

Whilst translation was needed, at least it was less stupid!

Typical of a Trump supporter.

Believes what is said because it appeals to the inner beast!

You need to pi$$ off to the USA.(y)

If we had trump negotiating our exit. It would not be this crap....

I vote for the best man woman or Other for the job..
Their policy's I'll agree with some but not all.

I agree with alot what JC says but would I trust him to run a country ??
NO

T

They all lie. Given then the chance he will do what needs to be done like a business...
But you just said you liked him because he didn't lie! Can you please make up your mind? :)

If we had trump negotiating our exit. It would not be this crap....
He would only do what was right for him, sod everyone else. Pretty much like how he's running the USA now...

Sponsored Links
Back