'Tis better to have joined and left....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys and Gals, and Agile

It's been a lot of fun, but the time has come for me to say goodbye.

I'm a firm believer in never saying never, but I doubt that I will be back.

I shall keep in touch with those of you who've PMd me, but sincere best wishes to all members. I hope you fare well and ride out the financial storm. Please look after your loved ones, be kind to small animals, and phone your mother frequently. And don't forget write to your MP.

Yours truly,

Softus

PS Rising damp (through brickwork) does not exist.

PPS oilman - for the last time, I'm sorry.

Sponsored Links
Aww Softus, you will be sadly missed but life goes on and I wish you all the best. Hopefully you'll be back after a little rest....

Boggery bu11ocks Softus! You're the only contributor on here I would actually miss. :cry:

Think on this. What if the goats had names. Eh?

Sponsored Links
I'm man enough to admit, I shed a tear . . . :cry:

Not really, but I will miss you Softus!

A member for over 4 yrs will be back as Diynot will be in his blood! ;)

Why the decision Softus :?:

200803170008_00.jpg

Softus, I will miss your "mass debating" with the rest of the users of diynot. :LOL:

You really shouldn't let breezer bully you away from the forum though. :evil:

Take care.

P.S.

Will you still be moderating?

Why do people reply to the OP in an "I'm going" post?

Do you all hang on the phone talking for days when the other person has already said "bye" and gone?

And why do people feel the need to formally announce that they are going or even feel the need to move on and create this great mystery as to the reasons why?

And why do people feel the need to formally announce that they are going or even feel the need to move on and create this great mystery as to the reasons why?
So we know Softus is okay and no need to asks why he's missing

PS Rising damp (through brickwork) does not exist.

What does it mean "to exist"? Cogito, ergo, it's wet

Thanks for reminding me how to think - I'd forgotten over the years.

PS - Are YOU Jade Goody??? Mass hysterical mourning has begun over your leaving our little world..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

PS - Are YOU Jade Goody??? Mass hysterical mourning has begun over your leaving our little world..... :cry:

Tune in tonight to News At Ten to see an exclusive interview where Softus will reveal the TRUE reasons why he has left DIYNOT and which forum he will be frequenting in the future! ;)

Tune in tonight to News At Ten to see an exclusive interview where Softus will reveal the TRUE reasons why he has left DIYNOT and which forum he will be frequenting in the future! ;)

For a small fee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back