'Tis better to have joined and left....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I knew it.... Softus was The Master

1master1.jpg

Sponsored Links
as someone has already pointed out its pretty pointless to say good bye to someone who has already left.

bit of a shame though, one of the characters who made this site what it is IMHO. ill certainly miss his ability to rip other peoples posts apart and throw any thread wide open with either searching questions or utter nonsense.

ill also miss his disdain for glazier. ill continue the ripping to pieces of his posts if no one minds. :LOL:

I knew it.... Softus was The Master

1master1.jpg

That's Roger Delgado, he died in a taxi, it fell off the side of a cliff while Roger was passenger in it, away on location. It was the only time he never travelled with his wife.

Does it mean that Joe 90, Bas and a moderator has left the building ...after all..it was the same bloke..

Wasnt it???? :evil:

moderator 8 wrote...
It was locked due to an accidental moderating error.
FFS!!!! You're not seriously telling us that there is NO WAY of Unlocking a thread? If there isn't a way to 'unlock' threads that a MOD has 'accidentally locked' :rolleyes: then get a nine year old to rewrite the code.

This place is becoming a complete shambles!

The very first reason I suggested in my post 'Why did Softus leave?' was:

1. He's grown bored with this Forum? (very Possible).
I'm thinking I won't be far behind him! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back