'Tis better to have joined and left....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Softus said:
There's a handful of members on here for whom I have an enormous amount of respect. I don't need to list those people - you know who you are.

Well thanks softpussy i knew you has respect for your mentor but hey
i think its about time you left anyway lets face it your boring.

So, if Softus left at the time he stated, why did he come back to see what the replies were? Vanity? I don't believe he's the sort. Concern then? For what?

His reply is more of a mystery than his departure.

Anyway, as Donne would say "Europe is the less"....
They are tolling for thee, Softus. Best wishes.

Sponsored Links
JohnDonne.jpg

I seem inadvertently to have created a mystery - that wasn't my intent.

If it provides grist to the rumour mill to imagine that I've 'left' because of problems, then perhaps I shouldn't burst the bubble, but nothing could be further from the truth. I have a couple of projects that need a lot of time and my full concentration, so I had to give up something.

However, as someone has pointed out, nobody "leaves" the forum - they just stop posting. I didn't intend to make an announcement; I just wanted to say "Bye", in the same way that some new members say "Hi".

To fully clear things up, I'll now say something that it was remiss of me to forget when I created the topic, as follows...

There's a handful of members on here for whom I have an enormous amount of respect. I don't need to list those people - you know who you are.

There are other members with whom I've crossed swords. C'est la vie. I've done my absolute best to point out wherever I've been wrong, and I make no apology for being blunt, and offer no explanation for being what I am. Thank you to anyone who took the trouble to reply to my posts, and in doing so for furthering discussions. I bear no grudges, and, despite what some of you appear to think of me personally, I wish all of you well.

oh make your bloody mind up, in out in out in out, youre worse than peter mandleson and jeffery archer. Now go! :LOL:

I have left the building. nothing up just dont have the time . what a load of sh#te. It takes ten mins to log in , have a quick scout about at topic headings that may interest you.

Fek laptop watching telle , no way does anything in normal day to day livin take up all your time, already said .

LOL .... first the grandiose exit and now, a return that Lazarus himself would be proud of.

WTF is going to take all of someones time, so that they can't spare a few minutes to switch on a computer and browse a forum?

It's not just Softbloke, but I have seen it on other forums too. A regular member, and then some announcement of an exit. Not an illness, not prison, not hounded out, just some "I have other things to do" statement.

Do these people just not use the internet ever again?

Yes it's a mystery :confused:

People come people go, so what ?

Nice that Softus said bye, people would only wonder otherwise (or maybe not)

Who cares really, it's a forum, that's all.

I'm thinking of leaving too but not until someone makes it worth my while :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back