TMV Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a bath/shower mixer (one from ultra-group). It has two taps on it one feeding the shower, the other for the bath - plus a separate temperature control. The problem I have is that the unit only provides really low flow on the hot water - it works fine with the cold. I initially thought it was a air blockage as it would start okay when cold and then slow down as it warmed up. There is loads of pressure (4 Bar), and the hot & cold feeds are balanced. I now think it might be the actual TMV2 valve that is faulty. Has anyone experience a similar fault where a TMV mixer cannot deliver hot water?

Sponsored Links
Are there filters on the TMV inlets? Could be that the hot side is blocked.

I contacted Ultra and they sent out an engineer. Apparently the mixer mechanism was broken - replaced for free under 10 year warranty - excellent service :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back