To pee or not to pee......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A BBC news item yesterday reported that police in England (forget excactly where), were looking for a man who had walked into a pub and ordered half a pint, (didn't report whether he had drunk it or not) and then walked into the toilet, and I quote "expertly removed" a urinal and walked out with it. :eek: This would be a really suspicious thing to walk around with unless you were in a bar with, lets say maybe 200 slightly tippsy plumbers. Are they looking for a part time drain surgeon ?.... The mind boggles .......Kev.....

Sponsored Links
saw the cctv footage on our local news. he put it in a rucsack and took it out in that. Thing that got me was the one next to it was tasteful 70s pink!

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
BOB..DOLE said:
looks like kev to me ...hee hoo hoo hee

that's the landlord of the pub twit :LOL:

anyway the hairs the wrong colour :cry: :cry:

anyway i got myself i new toy for xmax kevplums i got cd,s with every make of boilers, fires, on planet sog, give me a couple of weeks and lets have a show down. heeee heeee

anyway i got myself i new toy for xmax kevplums i got cd,s with every make of boilers, fires, on planet sog, give me a couple of weeks and lets have a show down. heeee heeee

well let's be fair bob you will need them :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hope they have the new model wolf and viessimen on them mind ;)

kevplumb said:

well let's be fair bob you will need them :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hope they have the new model wolf and viessimen on them mind ;)

Now where would you find a wolf or a german viessimen in any one,s prop, these needs banning they are like the fokker f6 did hittler no favours.

Now where would you find a wolf or a german viessimen in any one,s prop, these needs banning they are like the fokker f6 did hittler no favours.

pleeeeese post that on the plumbing forum bob (i'm bored ) :LOL: :LOL:

btw they aint german :rolleyes:

hon.....I said I wanted a taller one....that's not what I meant!

besides, how are ya gonna get that on the plane? :rolleyes: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back