This is the coupling on my toilet. The toilet outlet is standard 100 mm but goes into a soil pipe with a 125 mm opening. There are two couplings one inside the other, but I cannot find a replacement for the 125 mm adapter. Does anybody know? Alternatively is there a single coupling for 100 to 125 mm?
Also It would be much better if I could push the toilet in about 2 cm closer to the wall. I've had to put a spacer on the cistern which I could do without.
If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below,
or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.
Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.
Please select a service and enter a location to continue...
Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local