Toilet fill valve replacement?

joeturbo
a thanks would be nice to the lads :rolleyes: , not even one thanks, but don't worry about it because you've got a problem at the end of the day :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
A little harsh.

I have always been very appreciative in the past on my other threads

I have been fighting with the toilet whilst getting moaned at by the other half for leaving the toilet in bits and posting on the website via my phone.

Comments from all are always very much appreciated.

I have kind of fixed/bodged the toilet back together.

New diaphragm fitted. tried using just the one of the black rubber washers (instead of red one in kit) but still leaking. Squashed the 2 black black washers back in there and done the trick for now

ill say in another way because my post got removed:rolleyes: ,joeturbo whats wrong with saying thank you as these chaps have spent time helping you and you still don't say thanks in the above post . talk about ungrateful , how long do you think it took newboy to post that picture up to help you:rolleyes: . the same for your other threads ;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I thought "Comments from all are always very much appreciated." would of sufficed. (I hadn't noticed the thanks boxs that can be clicked on each thread)

I thought "Comments from all are always very much appreciated." would of sufficed. (I hadn't noticed the thanks boxs that can be clicked on each thread)
what in your 80 messages within this forum ?, anyway don't care about the thanks box just a thanks would be sufficient for their time , these people are professional plumbers and gas engineers not just google warriors;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back