Toilet overflow waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to connect the over on my toilet cistern . I have the overflow connected to cistern with the pipe with thread on coming out of the toilet. I know need to connect this to a piece of 21.5 mm pipe and send it outside. I have not got the nut what you connect the pipe to the thread with.

Where can I get one .

If you look on the video and go to 19.33 min that is the nut I am on about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4AdckesOlg

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Toilet Overflow pipes are not recommended in current water regulations, as they can drip for months without the property owner knowing, waste water and cause damage.

visible internal overflow like the fluidmaster is the way to go.

Toilet Overflow pipes are not recommended in current water regulations, as they can drip for months without the property owner knowing, waste water and cause damage.

Are theses avaliable for the old style toilet ?

Sponsored Links

Are theses avaliable for the old style toilet ?

The black tube is the integral built in overflow, if the cistern overflows the water runs into the pan as a visible warning.
You can get a hole stopper to blank off the original exterior overflow hole on the cistern

pro71uk_flapperflushvalvekit_240.png
15651.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back