Tommy Robinson converts to Islam...........?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/13/tomm...ine-weeks-shaggy-beard-scruffy-hair-10736263/

Oh Tommy. Looks like he didnt shower after his beating. :p

PRI_84576604-e1568367374149.jpg

Sponsored Links
"it took 16 days for a Christian to visit him."

why did he say that?

does he have some secret sympathy for Christianity?

"he did not believe he was in contempt of court because he did not intend to commit the crime"

Yaxley sure is thick as s hit!

Sponsored Links
He's been released early, even though he doesn't accept he did anything wrong?

:LOL: bless you lot you sound like a bunch of activist teenagers. I guess it's cool and the right thing to proclaim this muppet as your ultimate despised. The anti christ in your little cult :D

As much as hes a knob. I still cant blame him for wanting to highlight what those sick fcks were up to.

You weirdos seem to accept that behaviour as collateral in human society and stay focused on just saying yeah hes a horrible man.

Last edited:
bless you lot you sound like a bunch of activist teenagers
Really.

How about you point to a post that gives that impression.

Or perhaps you would prefer to admit you just made it up, because of your prejudice.

I still cant blame him for wanting to highlight what those sick fcks were up to.
But I doubt you blame him for making money by being a martyr for the far right around the world.

Perhaps you aren't clever enough to understand Robinson's hidden agenda.

Perhaps you aren't clever enough to understand Robinson's hidden agenda.

He's not hidden it too well if you can see it... I can't see it so would you mind telling me what Tommy's Hidden agenda is please...

Yeah I'd like to know what it is too, I need things explaining to me in simple terms sometimes :LOL:

RWR elevate TTTT to sainthood, we simply point out his flaws, RWR believe this means we support the vile people he commented on.

LBC
Maajid Nawaz's Must-Watch Take On Tommy Robinson's Imprisonment

30 May 2018, 11:39 | Updated: 23 October 2018, 15:16

Maajid Nawaz's Must-Watch Response To Tommy Robinson's Imprisonment

Maajid Nawaz has a long history with Tommy Robinson. This is his take on the former EDL leader's imprisonment.
The EDL founder - whose real name Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon was listed on court documents - was sentenced to 10 months for contempt of court. He was given a further three months for breaching the terms of a previous suspended sentence.

Robinson was arrested on Friday outside Leeds Crown Court after using social media to broadcast details of a current trial which is subject to blanket reporting restrictions.

Standing in for James O'Brien, Maajid said: "For too long in this country, we have ignored the issue of grooming gangs. Of young vulnerable teenage girls who have been victimised, drugged, raped and abused.

"Whether it's the Rotherham case or all the other cases that were replicated across the country, it is both the conclusion of the prosecutor in the Rotherham case, British Pakistani Muslim Nazir Afzal or indeed the official inquiry into why it took so long for these young vulnerable under-age girls to get justice - both of those concluded that fears of racism prevented us from coming to the defence of vulnerable under-age girls.

"Fears of racism meaning that the state was scared that it would be accused of being racist if it rightly arrested and prosecuted largely British Pakistani Muslim men in their abuse of under-age white teenage girls.

"If we hadn't all been silent, if we had all addressed this issue head on when it needed to be addressed, when it was time to address it, then the void would not have emerged for the populist agitators to fill that gap and become popular actually as a result of addressing what is a legitimate issue.

Maajid Nawaz spoke about Tommy Robinson's imprisonment. Picture: PA / LBC
"They ended up hijacking what should have been the concern of every right-minded citizen in this country.

"There have been multiple cases now and it's beyond any level of doubt that there's a disproportionate number of British Muslims involved in grooming gangs against under-age white girls. And to say that is to say is to report on the facts. It's not to be racist.

"I just wish that those young girls had seen justice served for them as fast as the judge served Tommy Robinson justice in this case.

"Because in this case it's very easy for us to pick on the bogeyman, but actually the truth is that our silence over decades in this country is the real bogeyman and that's the real thing we should despise, our own cowardice in the face of grooming of young girls up and down this country and our conspiracy of silence."

© Global 2019

Thanks for posting this Bodd, i guess i can only deduce one thing Maajid Nawaz is also an extreme right wing racist thug just like we are, there can be no other logical explanation really? Seems the view on here girls are fair game they should be more careful what they do talking to older men i guess if they refused to talk to them they're racist too? I guess that's right.

Honestly.. fkin narrow minded blinkered selective eeejots.

Sponsored Links
Back