Tommy Robinson converts to Islam...........?

Thanks for posting this Bodd, i guess i can only deduce one thing Maajid Nawaz is also an extreme right wing racist thug just like we are, there can be no other logical explanation really? Seems the view on here girls are fair game they should be more careful what they do talking to older men i guess if they refused to talk to them they're racist too? I guess that's right.

Honestly.. fkin narrow minded blinkered selective eeejots.
Oh look, Festive makes a post with a mixture of logical fallacies, unqualified prejudiced generalisations and he thinks that is ckever debating

I cant really be bothered, but unpicking it as follows:

Maajid Nawaz
Maajid Nawaz is a shill
Maajid Nawaz and TR have connections through the Quilliam foundation

also an extreme right wing racist thug just like we are,
Irrelevant conclusion

e girls are fair game they should be more careful what they do talking to older men
Strawman

Honestly.. fkin narrow minded blinkered selective eeejots
Hasty generalisation and ad hominen.

Well done Festive for incorporating so many dishonest debating examples in such a short post.

You must be proud of yourself old chap :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
He's not hidden it too well if you can see it... I can't see it so would you mind telling me what Tommy's Hidden agenda is please...
Have you wirked out what Tommy Robinson does to earn a living?

What is his job title?

It would help you work out what his hidden agenda is.

forgot i had Notch on ignore until i saw something about ignored member, 'member' certainly being the operative word here :) My friend did i accidentally pi$$ in your shoes or upset you along the line, looking back today it seems every post i have made over the week you're there like a little lost pup behind me.
Did you go out today? It was really sunny outside.

Anyway im very proud of myself thanks for asking and remember it's only a forum my friend (y)

forgot i had Notch on ignore
Feck my old boots! Are you reading from the same script as gasbag? You'll be telling us net that you accidentally read some of the ignored posts by browsing the forum before logging in. That was one of gasbags favourite claims.
Silly gasbag.

Silly fester.

Don't forget, it's only a forum.:LOL:

Sponsored Links
RWR elevate TTTT to sainthood, we simply point out his flaws, RWR believe this means we support the vile people he commented on.

So funny you call normal centred people extreme Right wing, seriously G what the fck you on abaaat? Just because i like british i like the george cross flag, hell i have one in my front garden and of course no doubt boaf my rottwilers ave spiked chains, spiked ears and they ate fakin foriners :D

In fact only just yesterday mrs festive standing behind me took this foto of me, go on say it .. 'i knew it!' :D

An-English-Defence-League-012.jpg

Ok have you ever commented on these vile sick fcks who are grooming young girls? You seemed to repeatedly post crap about some bellend who has a few valid points but yes is fighting an absolute losing battle because the horse has bolted anyway about 40years ago.

Feck my old boots! Are you reading from the same script as gasbag? You'll be telling us net that you accidentally read some of the ignored posts by browsing the forum before logging in. That was one of gasbags favourite claims.
Silly gasbag.

Silly fester.

Don't forget, it's only a forum.:LOL:

Oh Silly Festid.. why do you all used this 'silly x' or similar it's another trait between your little clique gang on here, JohnD and my stalker Notch uses it, you all share the same dialogue and opinion, it's ok you can be different it's ok :D

So funny you call normal centred people extreme Right wing, seriously G what the fck you on abaaat? Just because i like british i like the george cross flag, hell i have one in my front garden and of course no doubt boaf my rottwilers ave spiked chains, spiked ears and they ate fakin foriners :D

In fact only just yesterday mrs festive standing behind me took this foto of me, go on say it .. 'i knew it!' :D

An-English-Defence-League-012.jpg

Ok have you ever commented on these vile sick fcks who are grooming young girls? You seemed to repeatedly post crap about some bellend who has a few valid points but yes is fighting an absolute losing battle because the horse has bolted anyway about 40years ago.

I was behind you yesterday. I was the one singing Foreigners out Foreigners out

I still cant blame him for wanting to highlight what those sick fcks were up to.

We already knew they were in court, it was mentioned on the tv. His actions almost helped the case collapse - they would not have been found guilty and it would be his fault. That makes him a prize bellend

Yes I have and you just proven my point by arguing against yourself. I am critical of both TTTT and the groomers.

What horse bolted?

Stacey Dooley used to live in Luton. Was a school friend of Tommy... She also has guts to speak up the bad side of Islam...... There is a bad side.... Some don't like the bad side pointed out to them... They prefer to call the pointers racist....

Last edited by a moderator:
We already knew they were in court, it was mentioned on the tv. His actions almost helped the case collapse - they would not have been found guilty and it would be his fault. That makes him a prize bellend
And you repeat it once more for good measure.. yes we know hence my point!!!

Stacey Dooley used to live in Luton. Was a school friend of Tommy... She also has guts to speak up the bad side of Islam...... There is a bad side.... Some don't like the bad side pointed out to them... They prefer to call the pointers racist....
This is shocking.. even my old man who is mr liberal said that's disrespectful.
Burn in the hellfire though really?

Anyway Bodd you're worse you're inciting racial hatred against these innocent typical british people....wait for it.

And that was my point I made a few posts back girls are seen by all there as asking for it if not dressed head to toe. That is deplorable and unacceptable here in the uk.

Sponsored Links
Back