Too hot...

johnb80 said:
Why shouldn't I have aircon so that I fell comfortable, it's got b*gger all to do with you.
Not saying you shouldn't have A/C - I'm going to have it installed, I reckon, but there is a valid debate which does concern all of us (i.e. the whole world) over how much it should be used, and to what extent people should favour immediate personal comfort over climate change....

Sponsored Links
It doesn't get hot in this country. Only wimps need air con.

joe

I'm truly surprised about all this talk about aircon. I didn't think people had it in this country. I would certainly not have it myself as although I whinged earlier about the heat it is usually only a handful of days throughout the year when I find it a problem. Got back from Spain today where it was about 34 deg in the daytime and still about 27 indoors at 3am. There was no aircon and I found the 1st night extremely uncomfortable but used a desktop fan in the bedroom after that and the rest of the nights were fine. So dry out there that on Tuesday there was a brush-fire less than 2 miles from the house and we watched 2 helicopters and 3 planes dropping water on it all afternoon til it was under control.

p072a.jpg

Sponsored Links
johnb80 said:
joe-90 said:

joe
Jealousy is a dreadful trait, I feel sorry for you peasants :LOL:

Chilled - J :p

Yes. Got too many houses to install it in.

It's people like you that CAUSE global warming.

joe

joe-90 said:
johnb80 said:
joe-90 said:

joe

joe
Er well actually no, the main cause of global warming is air travel and the americans. Apart from that you're talking to someone who gives slightly less than a sh*t about your opinions :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

johnb80 said:
joe-90 said:
johnb80 said:
joe-90 said:

joe

joe
Er well actually no, the main cause of global warming is air travel and the americans. Apart from that you're talking to someone who gives slightly less than a sh*t about your opinions :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm talking to someone so soft they need air conditioning.

johnb - he's not worth getting concerned about - he obviously believes that macho posturing and relishing discomfort are, along with hatred and belligerence, defining characteristics of what a person should be.

joe-90 said:
Have you got air con? If so why?

joe
Obviously you're rather challenged in the brain department.

Airconditioning enables complete control of temperature and humidity making for a comfortable environment. If you struggle to understand the big words I'll try and explain on a much lower level so that you may grasp the concept.

Have you got a life? if so end it and leave the adults to proper discussion.

You are annoying the whole world with you power consumption.

Spare a thought for those that live and starve inthe real heat of Africa eh?

Or maybe they annoy you too?

joe

ban-all-sheds said:
johnb - he's not worth getting concerned about - he obviously believes that macho posturing and relishing discomfort are, along with hatred and belligerence, defining characteristics of what a person should be.
I wholeheartedly agree :cool:

Hey, John. I bet they call you Jack - as in "I'm alright Jack".

You have made a good friend in BAS - he runs away from me too.

joe

joe-90 said:
Hey, John. I bet they call you Jack - as in "I'm alright Jack".

You have made a good friend in BAS - he runs away from me too.

joe

Sounds to me like you need to take yer meds, lie down, TURN ON THE AIR CON and give it a rest. You most certainly have suffered some sort of heat exhaustion....or yer just an as*hole. In which case, we can all rest easier. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back