Tool for drilling holes in Tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The expert tilers will know of this, but I was left a very useful tool for drilling holes in tiles. Basically it is a small template with a variety of popular drill hole sizes with a small suction pad and lever attached.

The pad is moistened and the hole is positioned over the centre line of where you want the hole drilled. You then have a support and the exact location of where the drill should be to make the hole. Simply apply pressure as normal. The great advantage is the drill only moves through the tile and does not wander all over the tile surface. Helped me tonight as I drilled holes in porcelain floor tiles. Wall tiles tomorrow. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The expert tilers will know of this, but I was left a very useful tool for drilling holes in tiles. Basically it is a small template with a variety of popular drill hole sizes with a small suction pad and lever attached.

The pad is moistened and the hole is positioned over the centre line of where you want the hole drilled. You then have a support and the exact location of where the drill should be to make the hole. Simply apply pressure as normal. The great advantage is the drill only moves through the tile and does not wander all over the tile surface. Helped me tonight as I drilled holes in porcelain floor tiles. Wall tiles tomorrow. :LOL:

very useful as your drill slips all over without, plus they have a channel for the water

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back