tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what are the best places for hand/power tools?

Sponsored Links
heeelllooo andrew2022

do you mean to buy them or to store them :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
I was expecting an explosion for suggesting Screwfix with all their problems at the moment. Seriously, I have bought a lot of stuff from Machine Mart and there is a Technical helpline which sometimes works. A few years ago I wanted a compressor but didn't know much about the specs, and I was lucky the guy on the other end of the phone did know a lot about them. He explained all about free air delivery, displacement and stuff. Their range of red tool storage boxes take some beating in my opinion.

shaggy said:
I was expecting an explosion for suggesting Screwfix with all their problems at the moment.

have used them a few times before but had problems with every order so i wont be using them again. and there new warehouse is susposed to make it 'a better service'. always closing and late delivery is not a better service

I too would recommend D+M in twickenham always get a good service from them and they will usually match or better any price.

andrew2022 said:
shaggy said:
I was expecting an explosion for suggesting Screwfix with all their problems at the moment.

have used them a few times before but had problems with every order so i wont be using them again. and there new warehouse is susposed to make it 'a better service'. always closing and late delivery is not a better service

Problem with Screwfix is they`re owned by B&Q. Says it all really :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back