Top gear with Flintoff, McGuinnes and Harris

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gotta say, I’ve really enjoyed this series and I think they work well together. Flintoff and McGuinness seem total naturals and at ease with each other. I think they’ll be keepers for this programme.

Sponsored Links
I have never liked McGuiness so I don't like the programme.

I accept that is just me.

I don't see how it can be such a success world wide with the accents of F and M.

I too don't like McGuiness but I think they have both loosened Harris up

Harris with Joey were both cardboard, mainly down to Joey being very stiff and I think full of self importantance. Hence why he and evens never hit it off.

So far it works

TG has had it's day...

The latest Iceland formula off road bit for example was just a rehash of a rehash going all the way back to Clarkson's Motorworld !

Sponsored Links
Well.... like it or loath it, it's BBC2's most watched programme with viewing figures up 30% from the last series.

I have never liked McGuiness so I don't like the programme.

I accept that is just me..
Nope, he is insufferable. Bit like Chris Evans!

I've not watched any of it because of McGuinness, talentless twit.

I quite liked McBlanc (he had a good dry wit for an American!) and the other two once they got into their stride, or perhaps I was just relieved that Evans had gone, too shouty and annoying.

TG has had it's day...

The latest Iceland formula off road bit for example was just a rehash of a rehash going all the way back to Clarkson's Motorworld !
Agree top gear died when Clarkson etc left. Top gear was these guys and the chemistry between them.

It's like replacing all the characters in eastenders with different actors. Just doesn't work. RIP Top Gear.

Nope, he is insufferable. Bit like Chris Evans!

I've not watched any of it because of McGuinness, talentless twit.

I quite liked McBlanc (he had a good dry wit for an American!) and the other two once they got into their stride, or perhaps I was just relieved that Evans had gone, too shouty and annoying.
Agree with you about Evan's urghh. although its LeBlanc not everyone is a sweaty sock :LOL:

Paddy Mccuntface. Biggest ladies front bottom ever to draw breath. Top gear was already in it's death throws but he'll be the final nail.

Its certainly improved, but May Hammond and Clarkson, were better, because they never tried to be cool. It is at least watchable now.

I still watch JC's TG on Dave just to remind myself how good the content and production was .I still find it addictive viewing. Paddy ****ing McGuinness is stretched just doing bingo adverts.

Paddy McGuiness is a cheesy game show host -and hes a one trick pony so its no surprise he is not a natural for TG.

Clarkson, May and Hammond were the guys that transformed a rather staid show that reviewed different car models into the wacky show it became.

It had run its course though some time before Clarkson went all fisticuffs.

Im not a car person, so I never watched it much

Sponsored Links
Back