Torn wallpaper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My bad cats have scratched off a patch of wallpaper; about a foot long and 2-3 inches wide. Its lining paper painted with matt emulsion. Does anyone know the best way to repair it? :(

Sponsored Links
Nerine said:
My bad cats have scratched off a patch of wallpaper; about a foot long and 2-3 inches wide. Its lining paper painted with matt emulsion. Does anyone know the best way to repair it? :(

baaaad cats :LOL: Can only suggest you abrade the area to smooth the fluffy bits, fill the claw marks with polyfilla and repaint. Actually i had a customer recently, bloody cat adopted an arch column that I Paper'd earlier as his scrathing post.. ended up supergluing a piece of visqueen spellin?) (plastic glass) that worked but he's doin it somwhere else now....duhhh...
good luck

Thanks for that C.C. Fortunately, bad cats have lost interest in the wallpaper - prefer carpets now!

Sponsored Links
Nerine said:
Thanks for that C.C. Fortunately, bad cats have lost interest in the wallpaper - prefer carpets now!

Give em a swim in the river with bricks as buoyancy aids... :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back