tortured and killed for a psp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Those two poor students in london.
What is this country becoming? Losing your life in such a way for a frigging console.

No doubt the police will catch them, stick them on remand and about a year later sone 100k a a year young bright barrister will get them out or at worse charged with manslaughter.

When will this government wake up and realize that an iron fist is needed to sort the crime problem?

Sponsored Links
An iron fist won't sort society's ills. Why do you think it will?

An iron fist won't sort society's ills. Why do you think it will?

my solutions to cut crime in this country?

1) cut mass immigration
2) nationalize the legal system, make sure that law is a non profit entity
3) introduce emergency laws that restrict the influence of civil liberty groups.

points 1 and 3 could be applied temporarily until the situation improves.
point two should be forever, too much money made by the legal profession on the back of crime.

What are your thoughts joe?

Sponsored Links
Can't see a solution. We are breeding a whole generation of chav type kids that have neither education nor work ethic; society doesn't need or want them so they are becoming feral. Their allegiance is to gang culture not family values. Until that turns around (it won't :LOL: ) there is no hope.

Can't see a solution. We are breeding a whole generation of chav type kids that have neither education nor work ethic; society doesn't need or want them so they are becoming feral. Their allegiance is to gang culture not family values. Until that turns around (it won't :LOL: ) there is no hope.

your point is valid, but the way law is structured at the moment you have criminals getting away scotfree and a compensation culture society. Who do I hold responsible for this? The mass increase in law firms around the country who are there to make a profit. How do you stop this? By reducing their profit hence nationalization.

Reducing the amount of criminals coming here from abroad would help as well. Turkish and EE gangs run the drugs and prostitution racket business in London

Turks aren't legal immigrants. EE are legal and there's not a thing you can do about them being here. We are MULTICULTURAL Britain. I love it.

I adore it. The best thing that ever happened to this nation.

Have a friend who is a barrister and when the human rights legislation was introduced he openly admitted that this will bring £££££££'s into his pockets.
I don't think your solutions would ever get off the ground Larco without the eu human rights legislation being abolished.
bluncket used to think he had power to impose certain new tough laws ( or at least he blew his trumpet enough about them) but when it came to the crunch he was over ruled by brussels legislation.

Have a friend who is a barrister and when the human rights legislation was introduced he openly admitted that this will bring £££££££'s into his pockets.
I don't think your solutions would ever get off the ground Larco without the eu human rights legislation being abolished.

i know. :(

and i also know that barristers and solicitors are the ones making all the money out of this mess.

I think that the first thing Pohl Pot did when he got in was to kill all the lawyers. There may have been a method in his madness after all.

No idea about his, but mine are so much more intelligent, rational and humane than yours that I doubt you could ever hope to understand what a neanderthal you are.

Who do I hold responsible for this? The mass increase in law firms around the country who are there to make a profit.
How about holding responsible the people who promote violence and force as a way to get what they want?

I think that the first thing Pohl Pot did when he got in was to kill all the lawyers. There may have been a method in his madness after all.
Oh look - the voice of intelligent reason has arrived at last to tell us we should derive our policies from those of a man who killed nearly two million people.

No idea about his, but mine are so much more intelligent, rational and humane than yours that I doubt you could ever hope to understand what a neanderthal you are.

Who do I hold responsible for this? The mass increase in law firms around the country who are there to make a profit.
How about holding responsible the people who promote violence and force as a way to get what they want?

Oh look - the voice of intelligent reason has arrived at last to tell us we should derive our policies from those of a man who killed nearly two million people.

what a sad t..t you must be, posting on a forum on a friday night at 110 in the morning. Ar you that imbecile knows it all type that posts on the elctrical forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back