'Totally unacceptable': MoD criticises troops after Corbyn picture used in target practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
A normal person might.
A normal person wouldn't drag up a two-week old unanswered question just out of spite.
Questions do not need to be answered, just like you refused to answer questions put to you, and you metaphorically stormed off.

Sponsored Links
A normal person wouldn't drag up a two-week old unanswered question just out of spite.
Questions do not need to be answered, just like you refused to answer questions put to you, and you metaphorically stormed off.

Youve dragged up posts going back years out of spite numerous times.

And you hounded somebody with aspergers and then crowed about it when they left.

Youve dragged up posts going back years out of spite numerous times.

And you hounded somebody with aspergers and then crowed about it when they left.
Notch is on his usual absurd allegations again.

Sponsored Links
I see Himmie continues to avoid answering the question:

how does he think constantly calling people on here racist, benefit in any way?
I see wally is on his absurd trip again.
So far, he has claimed that racist comments are not divisive or dangerous, but objecting to or exposing racism is dangerous and divisive.
He continually chides me for objecting to racist comments, on the excuse that either it is divisive and dangerous, or he is keeping me occupied, or I am 'seeking the moral high ground'.
He repeatedly asserts that 'fellow traveler' cannot be used as a phrase because it does not exist, despite many posters telling him it is a frequently used expression.
He persistently distorts posters' comments.
He invents facts and events.
He alleges all sorts of nonsense against other posters who have dismantled his arguments wholesale.
At least he has moderated his allegation that I call 'everyone' racist to I now call people racist. Perhaps he'd like to go further and put a number on it?

You should have no trouble showing me this "flouncing off" then (y)
Remember this:
Why should you want to falsify quotes?

Oh dear, more false allegations.
Try quoting your own empty post.
This one:
View attachment 162222

I made no empty post.

You made no new comments. Just rehashed old comments, which didn't make any sense.
Try quoting that empty post of yours.

Jog on, WannaHimmy

Yet another one whose argument has fallen apart so he resorts to insult.

I've made no argument, you dummy.

You mean your posts were all empty posts, nothing to contribute whatsoever?
So you resort to insults for no reason?
Or because you were so embarrassed by your empty posts which were highlighted as empty posts, contributing absolutely nothing?

Anyone who breaks the law should be prosecuted, if you make exceptions it undermines respect for the system .
If IRA terrorists are exempt from answering for their crimes why should anyone else involved in the conflict be held to account.
Do you think that people such as soldiers or policemen etc shoud be expected to have better standards of behaviour than terrorists and criminals etc?

You falsified a quote.
You added no comment to others' posts. You merely quoted other people. How could I falsify an empty quote?
Here is your empty post:
upload_2019-4-12_9-59-37.png

And here is my reply:
upload_2019-4-12_10-1-44.png

Last edited:
You didn't ask a question.
How many questions do you see:
You mean your posts were all empty posts, nothing to contribute whatsoever?
So you resort to insults for no reason?
Or because you were so embarrassed by your empty posts which were highlighted as empty posts, contributing absolutely nothing?
Answers on a postcard to brigadier, c/o DIYnot.
Don't forget a SAE so that brigadier can reply with a typical rant.
He might hold a permanent grudge, but that's just the way he is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back