Tough on crime, but not if it happened over a year ago

Sponsored Links
Yep, I have first hand experience. Some low life scum drug dealer assaulted my one lunch time (he was off his head) and I reported it, nothing happened.
Some time later he threatened to rape a schoolgirl, and also assaulted a pensioner. The police put up a message saying if anybody else has anything to report please do so, so they can put a case together. I reminded them of my case, and the response "oh, that was too long ago now". A little over a year. At the time I reported it, the police said if they could ID him they would press charges.
Time wasters. The guy is still out and about dealing.

Yep, I have first hand experience. Some low life scum drug dealer assaulted my one lunch time (he was off his head) and I reported it, nothing happened.
Some time later he threatened to rape a schoolgirl, and also assaulted a pensioner. The police put up a message saying if anybody else has anything to report please do so, so they can put a case together. I reminded them of my case, and the response "oh, that was too long ago now". A little over a year. At the time I reported it, the police said if they could ID him they would press charges.

that’s the way we are going these repeat offender scum bags don’t get dealt with

people are more concerned about there human rights bla bla

afai am concerned they should be on the end of some serious violence that causes a situation we’re they can no longer conduct there current life style

Sponsored Links

Way my mind works, I'd have to say, "So if I find and murder the git, and bury his body for at least a year, I'm home free am I?"

Can't help it...

I'd by lying if I said the thought had not occurred to me! Well, thoughts more on the murdering, less on the disposal of the body and my defence in court.

Do you not have a Police Commissioner? Write a letter of complaint to him/her and you will get action - I do and it is very effective. They are elected representatives and need your vote to stay put.

Do you not have a Police Commissioner? Write a letter of complaint to him/her and you will get action - I do and it is very effective. They are elected representatives and need your vote to stay put.
Bet they look forward to your letters:LOL:

Not really a government thing, the police have had strange KPIs for the last 20 years. Its the old measure what is important not what is measurable

The illegal Tory Christmas party was less than a year ago, so I presume Raab is saying they will investigate and throw the ones guilty in jail

So Raab admits that if you commit a crime, lie low for a year and you will get away.

Not always the case. If you've said something perceived as racist on the Internet 16 years ago they will throw the book at you.

(Although this only applies to white people).

The illegal Tory Christmas party was less than a year ago, so I presume Raab is saying they will investigate and throw the ones guilty in jail

Isn't it still an unsubstantiated claim from an anonymous source. How do you prosecute on that basis?

I call BS on the whole idea of this thread.

Only recently murderers from 20+ years ago have been caught etc.

Them 2 police officers got 3 years

??? for what half a dozen pics

Seems a bit harsh to me :confused::?::?:

Sponsored Links
Back