Tow bars

Sponsored Links
Don't take this personally, because I don't know you and have nothing against you, but because of the way Lexus drivers drive around where I live, I'd like to buy your Lexus tow bar and mash your windscreen in with it.

As I said, no offense intended.

Softus said:
Don't take this personally, because I don't know you and have nothing against you, but because of the way Lexus drivers drive around where I live, I'd like to buy your Lexus tow bar and mash your windscreen in with it.

As I said, no offense intended.
If you didnt want to offend him, I would have worded it "smash A windscreen in with it". However, with a tow bar and something heavy on tow, the lexus is unable to be driven fast, therefore the best thing you could do is not buy the tow bar. :confused: Warped logic, yes. But as it stands, IMO your post was rather offensive.

Well, I guess you're right Crafty. Wishful thinking led me to imagine that the post would be read by the Lexus drivers that I encounter locally. Ho hum.

Sponsored Links
Nothing much to rise to there, was there Crafty? I mean, you seem like a genuine bloke.

However - I've just spotted the logic that you called warped. I quite like it.

BTW, I chose the word "mash" quite carefully - it conveys a very different emotion to that which would cause someone to do no more than "smash" a windscreen. ;)

Softus said:
BTW, I chose the word "mash" quite carefully - it conveys a very different emotion to that which would cause someone to do no more than "smash" a windscreen. ;)
Ah, I read it as Smash, a subconscious thing i think, since this is the thing you're most likely to do to a windscreen of someone you dont like (besides maybe urinating on it etc). Never heard the phrase to "mash" a windscreen - so my mind read it as Smash.

Back