Towel Radiator valve extension

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone im in the middle of refitting my bathroom and decided I wanted to change the current radiator. my question is im looking at fitting a set of 60mm rigid tails to bring the pipes to the connection on the rad then adding a 90 degree elbow to take it to the rad then into the rad insert a smaller tail to connect it together ill be using compression fittings would this work as Im unable to move the pipe work under the floor

Sponsored Links
Umm, not sure if I've got this right.

Are you moving the the rad valves so as to be connected to the new rad as normal?

When you say, extend the pipes up using a 60mm rigid tail, do you mean like you would use in a radiator (in which case you won't be able to connect it to the pipe with a standard compression fitting), or do you mean a tail of pipe?

If the latter then it sounds fine. (it''s the sort of question where a piccie can be handy)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back