Tower hamlets Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best not to mention Shirley Porter then, (past tory leader of Westminster council) and the homes for votes/gerrymandering...

Or that she sold off several cemeteries/crematorium, several homes and 12 acres of prime development land for 85p!

The council were forced to buy back the cemeteries/crematorium at a cost to the taxpayer of £4.3m...
(and the council had to pay a maintenance contract cost to a company related to the sellers who had bought the lot for said 85p)

The prime development land had of course already been sold on at a vast profit!

I wonder if johnny2007 believes this also 'not to be true'? :)

Sponsored Links
Well best not mention enfield Council than who raised special responsibility allowances for councillors to 36 grand per year

Dunno what the term special responsibility is

But its obviously some wheeze to allow certain councillors to trouser an extra 36 grand ;)

Perks :idea:

I was going to mention some thing else

Concerning Rochdale and Rotherham Council

But best I don't :LOL:

I was going to mention some thing else

Concerning Rochdale and Rotherham Council

But best I don't :LOL:
Mention it if you like, and I'll tell you more about the abuse that went on in religious organisations.
Perhaps I'll take your lead again and name names.

Sponsored Links
Always loved the way tower hamlets is juxapositioned next to Canary Wharf. Both total hell holes, but for very different reasons.

Ding ding.
I can go as many rounds as long as transam wants to exploit the privileges he enjoys to exploit the opportunities to practise his Islamophobia and xenophobia, and while you want to support, defend and excuse his divisive bigotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back