Trade Prices

• Thread starter attractivebrunette
  • Start date
A

attractivebrunette

Can anyone tell me what the trade price is for a Studio Edge 3 Open Fronted fire? http://www.simonturnergas.co.uk/acatalog/pr_gazco_studioedge_gaslpgfire.html

The reason I'm asking is because I've found quotes ranging from £999 to £1,600. Both of these are vendors selling over the Internet, nothing more. They will thus have very roughly the same overheads, but obviously one trader seems to think they should get an extra £600.

Sponsored Links
Why would they both roughly have the same overheads?? You can't tell that from a website.
Plus, do you know their own purchase prices? Perhaps one is way bigger - and gets a higher discount from the manufacturer - than the other.

It's not always that simple ;)

I have to agree with WoodYouLike,

Suppose some one did tell you how much the fireplace is trade, what are you going to do about it? the expensive bloke will say similar to, i am not forcing you to buy it am I? I have to also pay for all these overheads.

You have to look at both side of the coin, one may buy more than the other and so gets a bigger % off. then one may be inferior quality to the other.

I can only say you have no understanding of how a buisiness runs if you say

They will thus have very roughly the same overheads

The trouble with these fires are they are franchised so to speak and you cannot just buy them anywhere . So they can charge whatever for what in reality is prob only worth half the price.
Yes overheads do come into it but also it is a case of some people will not look anywhere else and just pay the price.
Dont expect a lot of heat out of these as they are more for decoration and will cost quite a fair bit to fit as it will require building work.

Sponsored Links
Dont expect a lot of heat out of these as they are more for decoration and will cost quite a fair bit to fit as it will require building work.

What you going on about, the open fire is an impressive 25% efficient :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Never mind the 75% loss of heat, keeps the crows warm. :LOL:

ps Their a pain in the arse and expensive to install and belive me the remote controls are very unreliable. :cry:

And I work allot on their fires. :rolleyes:

If you still want a Studio fire at least have a glass fronted one which would be 70% + efficient.

If you look at the OP's other posts you'll see she's obsessed with not being ripped off. Change the record and get a grip our Doris. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back