Tradesman on this site

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I did a search on this website under Decorator and London and got this message:

'Sorry! We don't have anyone listed that covers your area at the moment.
Please try another search or click here to visit DIYnot.com.
Are you a local business in this area? Click here for more info on how to get listed.'

Do I need to enter another search term I need to use? as the selection is limited.

Sponsored Links
Maybe all the helpful decos in here don't advertise here

I hadn't thought of that, I wonder where they can be found if they do not advertise.

Sponsored Links
I will keep a look out for other working ones - hard to tell whether they are any good though

Maybe all the helpful decos in here don't advertise here

Indeed.

I am a decorator, based in west London. I have never advertised. I get my work through recommendation. I prefer it that way. From time to time, I may be approached by potential customers when they have seen me painting house exteriors, I happily quote them but am always mindful that I know nothing about them, whereas a regular customer is not going to recommend me to a friend/associate that they know to be a nightmare client.

Indeed.

I am a decorator, based in west London. I have never advertised. I get my work through recommendation. I prefer it that way. From time to time, I may be approached by potential customers when they have seen me painting house exteriors, I happily quote them but am always mindful that I know nothing about them, whereas a regular customer is not going to recommend me to a friend/associate that they know to be a nightmare client.
Interesting and makes sense.

ROFL. Next time you try to pose as a satisfied customer recommending a website don't make your username the same as the crap website you're plugging!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back