tragic loss of life due to gas explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Let the Authorities do their investigation and report their findings. A young child has lost his life, a family have been bereaved. Not our place to speculate.

I hope it was a fateful accident. For everyone's sake. Like the poor lad recently killed by lightening.
The minute I heard about it, I began to re-evaluate my responsibilities as a GSE... Who wouldn't?!

Sponsored Links
Possibly but also the pipe could have melted due to loss of PEN when some one steels copper from a sub station and bond wrong side of isolating block. i.e. an electrical error nothing to do with gas. I have seen the bond wrong side of isolating block, but with EV chargers we are told approx 500 loss of PEN per year and 10% result in injury, so in grand scheme of things very unlikely to cause a problem, but it can, and this could have happened here, unlikely, but could. The loss of PEN has in the past caused gas explosions, so can't rule out an electrical fault.

As an electrician I do know what a loss of PEN can do, it is not something I know nothing about.
You know absolutely nothing about this incident, you and others speculating about fuel theft and this just encourage trolls to speculate, please dont do tis, that poor family dont need this , they have enough to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back