Transfer to DVD ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed DVB-T 100 PCI (TEVION) for watching tele,it can record programs which it puts in a file,which you can select and watch.

Can i transfer this file onto a DVD disc ?have a DVD rom and DVD R/RW
drives,don't think i can but i thought i would ask.

Any information gratefully received.

Sponsored Links
What sort of a file does it record as?
If you have encoding software such as Nero then you may be able to do it.

What sort of a file does it record as?
If you have encoding software such as Nero then you may be able to do it.

Thanke for the reply,file is (mpeg) and i have Record now DX,Power dvd/Ulead dvd movie factory&studio 6,+ Windows movie maker.

Don't know much about those particular packages, I'd hope it is possible to import am mpeg into at least one of those and burn it to disk.

Sponsored Links
Don't know much about those particular packages, I'd hope it is possible to import am mpeg into at least one of those and burn it to disk.

It keeps saying wrong disc when i put in dvd,i think cd all right but of course can't get much on there compared with dvd

You might need to format the blank disc first. Or you could have a cheap brand incompatible wth your burner, or ould be rated at the wrong speed. Do you know the model of your DVD Writer?

Did your pc or dvd writer not come with any software to burn dvd discs? if not a cheap package such as showbiz 2 will do what you want.

Did your pc or dvd writer not come with any software to burn dvd discs? if not a cheap package such as showbiz 2 will do what you want.
Thanks lads the DVD-RW drive is Pioneer DVR105 and i put in Fujifilm DVD-RW up to 2x version 1.1/2x the software is what i said previousy.

Just found the technical data-
Packard Bell proudly presents the Pioneer DVR-105BA/DVR-105BC DVD-RW Drive. One drive... One complete recording solution! This versatile drive combines full Audio CD, CD-ROM, Photo CD and DVD read and write functionality:

The Pioneer DVR-105BA/DVR-105BC DVD-RW drive reads all CD media like DVD, DVD-R , DVD-RW, Audio CD, CD-R and CD-RW.
The drive allows you to create your own Audio CDs (to store your favourite music titles), CD-ROMs (to backup your personal data files) and even DVDs (to save your home movies).
The DVD recording functions of this drive allow you to:

Make video albums of your family, vacations, weddings, etc.;
Archive personal video collections;
Send video letters;
Add video to presentations to make them more attractive;
Back up large volumes of data.
The fast read speed of up to 32x (32 times the speed of a regular Audio CD) provides the high CD-ROM performance that today's applications demand, so just a single drive gives you an attractive solution for all CD read and write needs. The 32x read performance applies to all types of CD-ROMs, so the user virtually sees no difference when reading self written data on CD-RW media or reading from a pressed CD.

DVDs can also be used to store enormous amounts of data (for example to back up your hard disk drive). The Drive can store up to 4.7GB of data on a single-sided DVD disc! This data can be read at a maximum speed of 12x.

The DVD-RW Drive stores data to CD-R (write once) media at a speed of up to 16x while data on CD-RW (ReWritable) media can be stored at up to 8x speed. DVD data can be stored at a maximum of 4x speed.

Sponsored Links
Back