Trianco 15/19 Oil

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oil Trianco 15/19. 36 years old

Thinking of replacing my boiler next year, What condensing Oil could you recommend ?

Would this get rid of the water tanks loft and airing cupboard ?

As the boiler is situated in the middle wall in kitchen with no other alternative without building work so would have to site condense pump ?

Sponsored Links
Some clear pictures of what you have would be useful. Take it it's a chimney flue?
If you really want to get rid of your tanks/cylinder you would be looking at a combi which may not be best option.
As for make we fit Grant's or hounsfield good option for smaller systems.
Wouldn't recommend anything that's name starts with a W .

Some clear pictures of what you have would be useful. Take it it's a chimney flue?
If you really want to get rid of your tanks/cylinder you would be looking at a combi which may not be best option.
As for make we fit Grant's or hounsfield good option for smaller systems.
Wouldn't recommend anything that's name starts with a W .

Attachments

• CH.JPG
    CH.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 123
I would suggest you find a competent oil installer and talk through options.
Apart from the issue with condesate you have already identified to leave it where it is would need a complete new flue system.
We now try to avoid chimney flues wherever possible due to cost.
Room for a external boiler anywhere?

Sponsored Links
Despite its age, these are actually a pretty good boiler.....burner parts are still available as are thermostats etc.
You won’t get an original time clock though!
You won’t find a new boiler to be a great deal cheaper to run, but of course a combi does away with loft tanks.
John

I would suggest you find a competent oil installer and talk through options.
Apart from the issue with condesate you have already identified to leave it where it is would need a complete new flue system.
We now try to avoid chimney flues wherever possible due to cost.
Room for a external boiler anywhere?
No way to move without kitchen refit

Hounsfield Tuscan 12-19 would be my choice for a direct replacement. Avoid oil fired combi boilers unless you really really can't live with having a hot water cylinder

Hounsfield Tuscan 12-19 would be my choice for a direct replacement. Avoid oil fired combi boilers unless you really really can't live with having a hot water cylinder
We will have the problem of the condense water discharge, as its on internal wall would have to have a pump up into loft exit down wall to outside drain,

if there is a pump to do this ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back