Trianco TRO 15/19 riello burner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Trianco has started to make a buzzing sound when it has shut down for the day on time clock.
Turning the electric off waiting a minute turning on electric there is no sound the buzzing has stopped.

It starts heats radiators, starts and stops with thermostat setting, working every time on time clock.

Any ideas what the problem could be, Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
Is the buzzing sound coming from the boiler or from, as I suspect, an adjacent 3 port valve? If a Y plan has a heating demand when the timer switches off, the valve will stay in the heating position, with the synchron motor retaining power to the stall position. A new synchron motor will cure it. Switching off all power will let the valve close.

Is the buzzing sound coming from the boiler or from, as I suspect, an adjacent 3 port valve? If a Y plan has a heating demand when the timer switches off, the valve will stay in the heating position, with the synchron motor retaining power to the stall position. A new synchron motor will cure it. Switching off all power will let the valve close.

Three port Y valve is in the loft, I went to check noise and it was not coming from the vale.

But to be sure next time it happens will look again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back