Trianco TRO 15/19

Barley

You should be able to pick a nozzle up, making sure it is the same as the one you replace, from a plumbers merchant. Make some calls first. You may have to check the inline filter and the pump filter to make sure they aren't caked with crud as well. If they are they will require cleaning / replacing.

Sponsored Links
It is locking out after approx. 10 secs. each time - so at least that is constant. If it were a fuel pump issue, would this not vary in time between each lockout ?
Barleycott

I have a new pump and nozzle on order and hopefuly I will have them delivered tomorrow.
I appreciate that the pump has to be correctly set up and I do not have the equipment for this, so in the first instance I will try and replicate the settings on the old one.

Can any one recommend an engineer in Maidstone who would be willing to re-commission the boiler for me. I am reluctant to use the Yellow Pages - the people I have used from this rag in the last 12 months have been, literally, awful - you would not believe.
Regards
Barleycott.

Check the oftec website.
There are no settings on an oilpump for you to replicate without kit.
As mentioned have you checked oil flow at inlet to pump?

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I will consult the site, as you suggest.
I have a good flow of oil to the pump so I'll change the nozzle first and then accept my limitations.
Here's to tomorrow !
Regards
Barleycott.

The pump.
Fitted the new one today and it's going like a good 'un - although I appreciate it's not set up properly. I have a number for a local guy and will contact him this weekend.

A BIG thank you to everybody who took the time to contribute to this thread, especially Cider for identifying the issue with the transformer and Mushr00m, you are probably right in what you say about the continuous cycling - your assistance is genuinely appreciated.

Regards
Barletcott.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back