Trickle Down Economics Explained

Sponsored Links
What's your understanding of how fiat economies work?
That it's living on the never never!

What's your understanding of fractional reserve banking?

And what lowest limit would you set?

trickle down economics dont work.

kwarteng and truss have undone everything the bank of england were trying to do.

if the value of the £ falls much further we'll be in turmoil and i cant see truss's leadership staying for much longer.

starmer als appears to have suddenly awoke.. is it enough to win the next election... the tories seem to be hell bent on assisting him in his quest to be pm.

unfortunately there appears to be no other parties to vote for other than the big 2, which i think is a great shame tbh, politics cant be that hard can it?

Sponsored Links
trickle down economics dont work.

kwarteng and truss have undone everything the bank of england were trying to do.

if the value of the £ falls much further we'll be in turmoil and i cant see truss's leadership staying for much longer.

starmer als appears to have suddenly awoke.. is it enough to win the next election... the tories seem to be hell bent on assisting him in his quest to be pm.

unfortunately there appears to be no other parties to vote for other than the big 2, which i think is a great shame tbh, politics cant be that hard can it?
There is a massive need for a centrist party. The best option is new labour. But the very word labour automatically is a barrier to some.

They need to differentiate between the extreme left and the centre or centre left.

Same in reverse on the Tory side.

It's in their interests to keep it so...

I see that Starmer has shot down the democratic will of the labour conference as regards adopting PR...

Rather ironic don't you think!

That it's living on the never never!

What's your understanding of fractional reserve banking?

And what lowest limit would you set?
Never never? I'd have some sympathy for that argument if UK govt were 'borrowing' in a foreign currency, but they aren't.

Can you clarify:

When you say 'fractional reserve banking' are you referring capital requirements for banks or are you referring to the amount of reserves (central bank 'money') any particular bank should hold at any time?

There is a massive need for a centrist party. The best option is new labour. But the very word labour automatically is a barrier to some.

They need to differentiate between the extreme left and the centre or centre left.

Same in reverse on the Tory side.
There's a little job for you. Why don't you create a 'centrist' political party.

Id rather eat my own underpants than vote for Labour. The very statement 'tax the rich' makes my **** boil.

Do we tax the person who gets out of bed and goes to work for a basic job more than the one that stays in bed and says fckit lets put the wife up the duff and claim more? If so why should we tax the harder working harder? Its a percentage ffs they already automatically contribute more the more they earn. This underlying resentment needs to stop, go out and be a banker be that person you resent, be that person don't moan about wanting to take all their earnings off them to give to everyone else.

And that's why i will never vote Labour. They want to teach the hard working a lesson for being so 'lucky, entitled, fortunate, gifted.' . And lets not forget Queer Charmer is minted. He's also a very well qualified hard working chap who despite being a chinless warbler is intelligent and deservers his wealth i don't resent him.

Show me a rich person and ill show you a hard worker with stories of sacrifices risks and challenges every day. Without these people we won't have any economy companies jobs etc.

Never never? I'd have some sympathy for that argument if UK govt were 'borrowing' in a foreign currency, but they aren't.
Don't forget it's only printed money not earned, thus it's never never money...
When you say 'fractional reserve banking' are you referring capital requirements for banks or are you referring to the amount of reserves (central bank 'money') any particular bank should hold at any time?
I thought it was pretty obvious, but I note you dodged the question of how much reserves a bank should hold :rolleyes:

For example prior to the 2008/9 crash Barclays held a negative reserve...

Do you think that's ok economically wise?

And how do you stand about the possibility of a 'cyprus haircut'?
(It's already authorised in UK law btw)

Sponsored Links
Back