Politics, Economics & The New World Order.

The rich elites we all know of are probably a deranged minority. Most people who get fairly wealthy, perhaps a couple of million or so, probably do just put their feet up and spend their time quietly enjoying themselves and we never hear of them.

This is why I believe we should fear the super-rich. It's not just that they're rich, it's that they want more and more of it, without limit. For no good practical reason, just because they have the power to get it all.

Boris is a psychopath.

Sponsored Links
The rich elites we all know of are probably a deranged minority. Most people who get fairly wealthy, perhaps a couple of million or so, probably do just put their feet up and spend their time quietly enjoying themselves and we never hear of them.

This is why I believe we should fear the super-rich. It's not just that they're rich, it's that they want more and more of it, without limit. For no good practical reason, just because they have the power to get it all.

The rich are rich because they derive their wealth from us and not because they sell to other rich people.

The super-rich don't do it purely for the money.
They do what they love, or what challenges or intrigues them. The money is a by-product.
If you use money as a yardstick, the super-rich are fortunate in that their chosen path generates lots of wealth.

Sponsored Links
The super-rich don't do it purely for the money.
They do what they love, or what challenges or intrigues them. The money is a by-product.
If you use money as a yardstick, the super-rich are fortunate in that their chosen path generates lots of wealth.
I doubt it. It's more likely to be just plain old greed, money is the motivator. More of a good thing is better to them, without limit.

Back