"Up to something"

So what I would like to ask is, how will one crazy terrorist manage to smuggle a dirty atomic bomb onto a plane to America

No one smuggles anything on a plane, but they plan all sorts of things when they arrive. The home grown crazies do the small things, and the incoming terrorists do the big jobs. And it's a little irrelevant whether they are Christians, Muslims, or whatever; any country that can think that the world is only 6000 years old has to be questioned on it's sanity. But yes, Obama tried to control the gun lobby, and he tried to bring in Obama Care, but he didn't really achieve much in the time he was there, even if congress was mainly against him most of the time.

I never said closing the borders was a sensible move, just that he had the right to do it, and that the hysteria against him was just that, plain and unsubstantiated hysteria.

Sponsored Links
I never said closing the borders was a sensible move, just that he had the right to do it, and that the hysteria against him was just that, plain and unsubstantiated hysteria.
Obama - go read about him and what he wasn't allowed to do - then read about how American politics works, then you may understand that it's not simply a case of 'Obama didn't do much'.

As for the above, am sure the people who were unable to fly home to loved ones and their lives in America would appreciate your comment about it being unsubstantiated hysteria. And no, banning Muslims goes against the constitution so Trump wasn't correct in doing so, no matter what election pledges he made.

Sponsored Links
Back