"Up to something"

What about the 500,000 green card holders who were banned? Are they not USA residents? They are 'naturalised' and are allowed the same protection and constitutional rights as a USA-born citizen.

Anyway, the constitution does not allow discrimination according to nationality or religion. It also allows freedom to practice religion, no matter which religion. There also has been no due process, just a mass sweep banned from entering..

By the way, people keep saying it's not down to Trump's dislike of Muslims. Very strange, just look at all the anti-Muslim quips he's made in the past. The latest I read was that he will allow Christian refugee's in over Muslims. These are not the ramblings of someone who isn't fixated unhealthily on religion.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/trump-christian-refugees/

Sponsored Links
What about the 500,000 green card holders who were banned? Are they not USA residents? They are 'naturalised' and are allowed the same protection and constitutional rights as a USA-born citizen

Hmm, fair point, hadn't thought of that. As to Trumps apparent anti Muslim comments, aren't they just based on the fact that ISIS is a Muslim based organisation, and the countries he's banned are the most likely to be sending terrorists. And isn't you're perception of him having an unhealthy fixation on religion, possible failing to see that from his point of view, it's the potential for terrorists coming from these countries that he's trying to stop. I can't see any Christian refugees bombing America.

Unabomber.

Anti-abortion terrorists.

KKK

Sponsored Links
Hmm, fair point, hadn't thought of that. As to Trumps apparent anti Muslim comments, aren't they just based on the fact that ISIS is a Muslim based organisation, and the countries he's banned are the most likely to be sending terrorists. And isn't you're perception of him having an unhealthy fixation on religion, possible failing to see that from his point of view, it's the potential for terrorists coming from these countries that he's trying to stop. I can't see any Christian refugees bombing America.

Right... as mentioned before, where is Trump's information about the terrorists? Has there been a much bigger threat since he came into power? Did he follow the wishes/information given to him by the intelligence gathering bodies? No, is the answer to that last one (the powers that be say it will create more ill-feeling) and it very much points to the fact that Trump is anti-Muslim by his actions and by his previous and current remarks. It's not just Muslim immigrants is it with him? He comes over as a man who has very old, privileged white man views on the world, foreigners, women, birth control, health. All these views show that he is a vain man and will change things to suit his own views, not on what is actually good for people or even what they want.

Then there is the same old fact that more people die in America by Americans carrying out acts of terrorism than any immigrants, ISIS or otherwise. You know that already Doggit. So in order to try and stop terrorism by the hands of Muslims in America he shuts the borders, despite the fact that most terrorism is places like America and Europe seems to be home grown. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims will suffer because of a few bad bastards who may try and fly to America and one vain man.

America will be a much more dangerous place now that these people have arrived

upload_2017-2-5_16-35-4.png

from BBC news.

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-5_16-33-42.png
    upload_2017-2-5_16-33-42.png
    502.8 KB · Views: 56
The Americans voted him in, and he's followed through with what he promised to do, and you're completely and utterly right in that most murders are committed by home grown shooters, but he has a right to do what he's done, and it'll be up to the Americans to decide whether they want him again in 4 years time.

Obama came across as a nice guy, but achieved very little, and whilst Trumps everything you say he is, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. The worlds going crazy, and all the protests against Trump and Brexit are just sending it even madder, but at the end of the day, it only takes one crazy terrorist to set off a dirty atomic bomb, and the home grown fatalities will look meaningless.

The Americans voted him in, and he's followed through with what he promised to do, and you're completely and utterly right in that most murders are committed by home grown shooters, but he has a right to do what he's done, and it'll be up to the Americans to decide whether they want him again in 4 years time.
As covered by ELF, seems not according to some judges - oh and the American constitution. But I notice you've not addressed how closing the borders will help home grown terrorism, even tho you admit that most murders are home grown terrorists. Home grown I mean to be those who are Muslim, not just the American Christian crazies.

Obama came across as a nice guy, but achieved very little, and whilst Trumps everything you say he is, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. The worlds going crazy, and all the protests against Trump and Brexit are just sending it even madder, but at the end of the day, it only takes one crazy terrorist to set off a dirty atomic bomb, and the home grown fatalities will look meaningless.
Obama achieved quite a lot, for someone who was blocked by congress at most opportunities. For example, he was blocked when he tried to introduce tougher gun control after another mass shooting at a school. Have a read up on it and you'll find more besides.

So what I would like to ask is, how will one crazy terrorist manage to smuggle a dirty atomic bomb onto a plane to America?

Sponsored Links
Back