Is the writing on the wall for the UK union?

Scotland didn't have a separate vote on Brexit, it was a UK vote. The only reason they know the count is because the regions were counted separately, all the votes should have been counted as a oner.
And, what would be "independant" about being rules from Brussels? Which won't happen because Scotland doesn't meet the criteria to join the E.U.
The majority of Scotland's trade is done with England, separation would make Brexit look like a picnic. She's causing nothing but division with her crazy ideas, I wish she would eff off and die.
But, I think Boris should give in to Nicoliar Sturgeon. However, unlike the last neverendum in 2014 the natsis shouldn't be allowed to set the rules.
Last time she gave school bairns who were still shi77ing yellow the right to vote but, they still lost.
For such a big constitutional change, there should be a 66% majority not 50/50.
Hopefully Boris will shut down the pretendy parliament at the bottom of The Royal Mile. They demolished a beautiful old brewery to build that monstrosity.
Rant over.

I believe Sturgeon feeds into the same nationalistic argument as Johnson.

The Scottish parliament cost a fortune

Sponsored Links
buffoon rolling up should increase the Indy vote.

Is there any situation he can't make worse?

Sponsored Links
It has to be a simple majority other wise it would be chaos if you start selecting random numbers
It's not a random number. It's the figure the SNP themselves use if they want to make changes withing their own party. Therefore, I don't see why it shouldn't be used in a referendum.

It's not a random number. It's the figure the SNP themselves use if they want to make changes withing their own party. Therefore, I don't see why it shouldn't be used in a referendum.

Boris dare not say that.

Sorry JD. Last time I looked Boris wasn’t SNP.

I never said he was.

However, he has done more than any other UK Prime Minister to bring about the breakup of the UK.

I never said he was.

However, he has done more than any other UK Prime Minister to bring about the breakup of the UK.
Not really...SNP driving Breakup not Boris..He has actively done fekall to break up Uk....

Boris having lunch with all his Scots friends

BorisLunch.jpg

To show support, all his EU friends have also come.

Sponsored Links
Back